July 1, 2022: Covid/Mask Update
August 11, 2021: Covid/Mask Update
July 7, 2021: Covid/Mask Update
March 30, 2021: Stakeholder Homebound Vaccination Program Resource Guide
- Stakeholder Homebound Vaccination Program Resource Guide (EN)
- Stakeholder Homebound Vaccination Program Resource Guide (ESP)
March 22, 2021: Human Resources Update: Travel Ban
Text Version of Human Resources Update:
As of Monday, March 22, all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, are advised to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival. Travelers in the following categories are exempt from this quarantine advisory:
- Travelers who have received a negative COVID-19 result on a test administered not more than 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts. Travelers may also test out of the quarantine advisory after arrival in Massachusetts, as long as they quarantine until receiving a negative test result.
- Anyone who is entering Massachusetts for fewer than 24 hours
- Anyone who is returning to Massachusetts after being out of the State for fewer than 24 hours
- Workers who enter Massachusetts to perform critical infrastructure functions (as specified by the Federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) during required commuting to or from work and while at work.
- Travelers who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms.
To learn more about Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccinations, please visit this website: https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
December 18th, 2020: We have updated our Holiday Visitation Policy. Please see the Visitation Policy for December 21, 2020 below.
Holiday Visitation Memo: Click Here for a word/text version of the Update-November 16th, 2020 and a memo image is also included below. Please keep in mind, there may be formatting issues with the text version. Thank you!
See pdf version of September 21st Covid Update from The Arc Massachusetts. The Arc of South Norfolk’s Dan Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer, is featured.
Friday, August 21st, 2020: See the August 14, 2020 EOHHS Congregate Care Programs: COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Guidance: Word Version or EOHHS Congregate Care Surveillance Testing Guidance. The state of Massachusetts has provided a directory of testing information and sites you can find those resources here: EOHHS testing sites and interactive map.
Please click here for information on the July 2nd, 2020 updated Lifeworks Visitation Policy Guidance for Lifeworks Residences.