Website Lifeworks, Inc
Job Title: Assistant Case Managers (Direct Support Professionals)
Number of Openings: 3
- Assisting Adults with Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A copy of a Covid-19 vaccination of two shots will be required
Hours Per Week: 37 & 30 from (8 am – 4 pm)
Annually Rate: $ 33,997
Locations: Westwood MA
Job#: 832, 865
Who We Are?
Lifeworks has been a champion for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1954. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
If you want a position in which the work that you do every day makes a meaningful impact in the lives of many, then this is the agency for you!! As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Advocacy – Empowerment – Opportunity
We focus on serving the community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receive support, and participate in ordinary activities.
- In your role as Assistant Case Manager, you and your team will work together at our Day Habilitation program providing teaching and training in activities of daily living, self-care skills, educational activities, community interaction, and life skills.
- As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work as a member of our Employment Service team to assist in delivering care plans, individual and small-group instruction, and ensure support for the people we serve.
- Works directly with the program participants/ provides personal care as needed (including toileting, changing, and feeding)
- High School Diploma, experience in Human Services, healthcare support or education, with ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required.
- An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day.
candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, and driving record check.
Please contact our recruiter for further information:
789 Clapboardtree Street
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org