Job Title: Assistant Program Manager
Hours: 48 per week
Annual Rate: 52,988
Locations: Westwood, MA
Job ID#: 631
Who We Are?
Since 1965, Lifeworks Services Inc. has been a champion for inclusion. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to serve our community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receiving support, and participating in ordinary activities.
SUMMARY: Our mission is to empower people with disabilities, including autism, through education, jobs, and homes
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live independently in their community, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a team of dedicated professional who does just that.
As an Assistant Program Manager at Lifeworks, Inc you will provide adequate structure and supervision for individual safety and health and to assure the effective delivery of services in each person’s individual support plan.
- Protects and enhances the rights of individuals in the program. Complies with all principles of Human Rights, D.P.P.C. and Department of Developmental Services, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
- Ensures health and safety of the Individual that includes Personal care.
- Provide education training, counseling, and physical assistance when necessary to achieve ISP goals in the following areas: functional academics, domestic skills health and personal hygiene, social and leisure skills, communication skills, community mobility, self-esteem, money management.
- Communicates with family, friends, guardians, advocates, volunteers, employers to facilitate consistency of programming and support.
- Develop, write, and present annual ISPs and semiannual agreements in consultation with other residential staff, Program Manager, and Director.
- Perform case management duties.
- Provides transportation to individuals as necessary.
- Scheduling/supervision of staff.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for Assistant Program Manager, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company-paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4.4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
- BA/BS, Human Service, or related field. Related experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
Ability to successfully complete and become certified in Lifeworks provided training in:
- CPR & First Aid
- Medication Administration Certification
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, and driving record check.
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org
Upon offer of employment, the employer will provide COVID-19 testing. The candidate must have a negative test result prior to starting employment.
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination.
Contact our recruiter for more information:
Dorothy Scott, MPA
789 Clapboardtree Street
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com