AWAKE / OVERNIGHT COUNSELOR (DIRECT CARE)
Our mission is empowering people with disabilities, including autism, through education, jobs and homes
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live as independently as safely possible in their community, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a team of dedicated professional who do just that.
As an Awake/Overnight Counselor here at Lifeworks , you will provide direct support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential program. In your role as Awake/Overnight Counselor, you and your team will work together with the people we serve to develop their independence skills thereby increasing each person’s quality of life.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package on day one of employment !!!
Awake/Overnight Counselor benefits package includes: Full-time (30 hours a week or more)
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Awake/Overnight Counselor(Direct Care) Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
All Awake Overnight Counselor candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Keywords: human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, community. mental health, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, ABI, care provider, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, home health aide, HHA, psychology, mental health, disability, developmental disabilities, rehabilitative, outreach services.
Job Type: Full-time (30 hours a week or more)
Salary: $22,161.00 to $29,549.00 Annual
Locations: Natick, Norwood and Plainville
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org