Lifeworks is a distinguished human services agency working with individuals who are intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed in a variety of community settings.
Work as a CASE MANAGER (DIRECT CARE). We are looking to add a few members to our team that will be responsible for our interdisciplinary team caring for people in our connections program in West Roxbury, MA. As a Case Manager, you will use your gifts of compassion and creativity to design individualized skills development programs, teach social skills and provide personal care for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Case Managers’s job requirements include:
- BA/BS, Human Service or related field.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Car/Valid driver’s license in State of residency.
All CASE MANAGER candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,232.00 Annual
Location: West Roxbury
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@lifeworksarc.org