Lifeworks is a distinguished human services agency working with individuals who are intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed in a variety of community settings.
Work as a CASE MANAGER (DIRECT CARE) ($36,793.00) in the Boston area. We are looking to add a few members to our team that will be responsible to assist in developing curriculum and activities for the community-based employment program.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package on day one of employment !!!
Benefits package includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Case Managers job requirements include:
- BA/BS, Human Service or related field.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Car/Valid driver’s license in State of residency.
Ability to successfully complete and certified in Lifeworks provided training in:
- First Aid
- Medication Administration Certification
All CASE MANAGER candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Candidate must also get a negative result from COVID test that our organization will provide as part of pre-employment requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,793.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org