Job Title: Case Manager – (Direct Care) Connections Program
Hours: 40 per week
Work Shift: Monday – Friday (8 am – 4 pm)
Number of Openings: 1
Annual Rate: $40,500
Locations: West Roxbury, MA
Job ID#: 862
Who We Are?
Since 1965, Lifeworks Services Inc. has been a champion for inclusion. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to serve our community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receiving support, and participating in ordinary activities.
Lifeworks, Inc is a distinguished human services agency working with individuals who are intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed in a variety of community settings.
Work as a CASE MANAGER (DIRECT CARE). We are looking to add a few members to our team that will be responsible for our interdisciplinary team caring for people in our therapeutic day habilitation program in West Roxbury, MA. As a Case Manager, you will use your gifts of compassion and creativity to design individualized skills development programs, teach social skills and provide personal care for people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- Create and maintain a sense of community among clients, family, staff, and co-workers.
- Work with team-members
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company-paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Job requirements include:
- BA/BS, Human Service, or related field.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Car/Valid driver’s license in State of residency.
All CASE MANAGER candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, and driving record check.
Candidates must also get a negative result from the COVID test that our organization will provide as part of pre-employment requirements.
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
Please contact our recruiter for further information:
789 Clapboardtree Street
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com