Job Title: Case Manager – Individual Home Support
Hours: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday – Friday (10 am – 6 pm)
Pay Rate: Hourly $18.72 – (Yearly $38,956)
Locations: Norwood, MA
Job ID#: 297
Who We Are?
Since 1965, Lifeworks Services Inc. has been a champion for inclusion. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to serve our community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receiving support, and participating in ordinary activities.
As a Case Managerhere at Lifeworks, Inc you will be a direct support professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in one of our Individual Home Support programs receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live as independently and as safely as possible in their community, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a team of Case Managers who are dedicated direct support professionals (DSP).
In your role as a Case Manager, you and your team will work together with the people we serve to help live independently in the community. You will assist individuals with tasks such as banking, grocery shopping, budgeting, paying bills, planning vacations, and managing healthcare.
Case Manager (Direct Support Professional) benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Salary starting at $38, 349 per year and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
- Direct Support Professional Positions available in both Norwood and West Roxbury
- Superior Benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, Dental, Free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance, and potential Federal loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
- Great career progression opportunities
- Benefits are available on Day One of Employment
- An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Case Manager position requirements:
- BA/BS in a Human Service or related field, with the ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required.
- An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day as a Direct Support Professional.
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,349.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com