CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) – Direct Care
Get Rich in Human Services – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later– As a CNA at Lifeworks, you will be a direct support professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential program. You will be working in a beautiful home in one of the suburban towns south of Boston or Natick area and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
As a CNA here at Lifeworks, you will provide direct care and recreational services to individuals while protecting and enhancing the rights of the individuals in the program. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN), you will comply with all principles of Human Rights, Disabled Person Protection Commission, and Department of Developmental Services and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CNA’s provide assistance with personal care (direct care) including but not limited to; bathing, showering, toileting, dressing, grooming and moving and transferring of individuals.
- CNA’s plan and supervise recreational activities in house and in the community with individuals.
- Take and record vital signs and perform assigned physical therapy exercises.
- Assist with feeding and monitoring food and liquid input and output.
- Provide educational training, counseling and physical assistance when necessary to achieve ISP goals.
- CNA’s observe patient, record significant conditions and reactions, and notify Director, Nurse or Physician of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Attend meetings, in-services, significant medical appointments, and case conferences as necessary.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit (per a 40 hour position)
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and nursing assistant certification.
- Personal vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Keywords: human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, community. mental health, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, ABI, care provider, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, DDS, direct care, home health aide, HHA, psychology, mental health, disability, developmental disabilities, rehabilitative, outreach services.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday 6am to 12pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.48 – $16.93 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org