Lifeworks is a distinguished human services agency working with individuals who are intellectually challenged and developmentally delayed in a variety of community settings.
Come join our dynamic team as a Community Resource Specialist in our LES programs. We are looking to recruit some fresh talent to create and develop our curriculum programming and enhance the individuals’ experiences by implementing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating community-based and volunteer activities. The role is a varied one that combines elements hybrid programming, relationship building, and volunteer coordination. Their objective is to nurture meaningful relationships with key community groups.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package on day one of employment !!!
Benefits package includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Community Resource Specialist job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year related experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Car/Valid driver’s license in State of residency.
- Knowledgeable in iCentrix, HCSIS and Vertex required
All Community Resource Specialist candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Candidate must also get a negative result from COVID test that our organization will provide as part of pre-employment requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@lifeworksarc.org