Director of Human Resources – Westwood, MA
Take this opportunity to enrich your life and make a tremendous contribution by serving as the Director of Human Resources at Lifeworks. You will be a senior leader of our caring and compassionate team supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Lifeworks is looking for a dynamic, experienced human resources professional to lead our Human Resources department. If you are interested in working in a friendly, upbeat , comfortable, suburban environment and use your skills to enhance the lives of the individuals and families we support, then please forward your resume.
If you a Human Resources Leader who is looking to make a difference with your career, if you have strong experience as a Director and Leader of a Human Resources Department, then this is the position for you.
Lifeworks is a not-for-profit agency that provides a wide range of supports to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. The position is located in Westwood, with a highly competitive salary. 40 hours per week with some flexibility in schedule.
Director of Human Resources benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Competitive Salary and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
- Superior benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, dental, free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance and potential federal loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
- Benefits are Available on Day One of Employment
- An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Director of Human Resources position requirements:
- Master’s Degree and at least 3 years of demonstrated Human Resources senior leadership experience or a BA/BS and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Health & Human Services a plus but not required.
- Position located in a comfortable, suburban location.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org