Get Rich in Human Services – Employment Recruiter
Join our team as an Employment Recruiter at Lifeworks and work as part of the Lifeworks staff to preform all functions and duties at the professional level for recruiting all levels of staff. This person works closely with the Director of HR and other members of the Lifeworks management and leadership teams to develop recruitment strategies, manage all prospective employees in their recruitment process and to enhance the presence of the agency in our recruitment of prospective employees.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals and their families, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a group of dedicated professionals who do just that. Receive a signing bonus shortly after joining the team!
- Determines best approaches to discover top talent through direct search, professional networking, referrals, social media, job boards and recruitment partnerships.
- Posting and removing job vacancies on Lifeworks website, social media employment and recruitment sites, community employment sites.
- Screen all qualified candidates who apply and serve as the first point of contact for all applicants.
- Summarize feedback, send resumes, and make recommendations to hiring managers based on screening.
- Assures the hiring process is efficient and serves as an appropriate introduction to the organization for new colleagues.
- Refers appropriate applicants to hiring managers.
- Coordinate initial interviews with Managers and follow-up interviews as appropriate
- Compile and maintain data base of candidates by location.
- Develop and implement a follow‐up program and tracking system from reports generated from data base program.
- Verifies postings are accurate to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Consults with leaders to review the posting to accurately reflect the current needs of the department within the job description constraints.
- Establish and maintain contacts between educational institutions and other facilities.
- Schedules and attends networking, job fairs and recruiting events at colleges on a regular basis.
- Provide reports identifying analysis such as turnover and retention; recruiting efforts by source; salary demand by position; etc.
- Works with the Human Resources team to conduct all functions of the Human Resources Department
- All other duties as assigned.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for the Employment Recruitment and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
· Health benefits that start day one
· Dental Plan by Delta Dental
· A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
· A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
· 4 weeks of earned time off
· 11 paid holidays
· Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources; Business or related field preferred.
- Candidate should have 2 to 4 years recruitment experience with at least 2 years in healthcare/human resources preferred.
- Excellent communication skills ‐ both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be an organized professional who can work independently.
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, fingerprinting, multi- state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com