Get Rich in Human Services – Family Support Financial Coordinator
Join our team as a Financial Coordinator at Lifeworks and work as part of the Lifeworks Family Support and Autism Support Center to ensure the successful implementation of the flexible funding services.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals and their families, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a group of dedicated professionals who do just that. Receive a signing bonus shortly after joining the team!
As a Financial Coordinator here at Lifeworks, you will be focusing on supporting the Family Support and the Autism Center. You will serve as a liaison with individuals, families, and the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) staff to provide support promptly and efficiently. The ability to work with individuals diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including Autism, and their families. Previous experience preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Understanding accounting: expenditures, account balances, and contracts.
· Working with a database including data input and reporting.
· Assesses the accuracy of submitted expenses and determine conformance to the DDS Family Support Guidelines.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for the Family Support Financial Coordinator, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
· Health benefits that start day one
· Dental Plan by Delta Dental
· A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
· A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
· 4 weeks of earned time off
· 11 paid holidays
· Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Qualifications and Education
· Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; or High School Diploma/GED; with two years related experience and/or training.
· Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
· CPR/First Aid certification.
· All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com