Website Lifeworks, Inc
Job Title: CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) – Direct Care
- A copy of a Covid-19 vaccination of two shots will be required
Number of Openings: 1
Work Hours: 30
Hourly Pay : $18.43
- Natick, MA: Monday to Friday (7 am – 1 pm)
Job ID#: 582 – Natick, MA
Who We Are?
Lifeworks has been a champion for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1954. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
If you want a position in which the work that you do every day makes a meaningful impact in the lives of many, then this is the agency for you!! As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Advocacy – Empowerment – Opportunity
We focus on serving the community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receive support, and participate in ordinary activities.
SUMMARY: As a CNA at Lifeworks, you will be a direct support professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential program. You will be working in a beautiful home in one of the suburban towns in the Natick, MA & Canton, MA areas and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
As a CNAhere at Lifeworks, you will provide direct care and recreational services to individuals while protecting and enhancing the rights of the individuals in the program. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN), you will comply with all principles of Human Rights, Disabled Person Protection Commission, Department of Developmental Services, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CNA provides assistance with personal care (direct care) including but not limited to; bathing, showering, toileting, dressing, grooming, and moving and transferring individuals.
- CNAs plan and supervise recreational activities in-house and in the community with individuals.
- Take and record vital signs and perform assigned physical therapy exercises.
- Assist with feeding and monitoring food and liquid input and output.
- Provide educational training, counseling, and physical assistance when necessary to achieve ISP goals.
- CNAs observe patients, record significant conditions and reactions, and notify the Director, Nurse, or Physician of the patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Attend meetings, in-services, significant medical appointments, and case conferences as necessary.
Excellent benefits package that includes:
- 403(B) matching up to 3%
- Excellent Salary
- $1,000 signing bonus, payable after 3 months
- Health Insurance with 3 plan choices and a 75% employer contribution. Benefits available upon hire
- Dental, Vision and Short-Term disability insurance is available
- 4.4 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year of employment
- Long-Term Disability insurance & Life Insurance free for employees
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- 11 Paid Holidays
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and nursing assistant certification.
- Personal vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, and driving record check.
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org or contact our recruiter:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com