Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later- As an Adult Autism Support Specialist at our Lifeworks Autism Support Center in West Roxbury, you will be a part of a caring and compassionate team supporting adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping adults improve their social skills and become an integral part of the community by creating exciting activities and programs, then we’d like to talk with you about joining our Autism Support Center!
In your role as an Adult Autism Support Specialist, you and your team will work together to provide a combination of case management and direct services to adults with ASD and their families. You will work to create and facilitate workshops and trainings on topics pertinent to the ASD population.
Adult Autism Support Specialist benefits package includes:
· Excellent Competitive Salary and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
· Superior Benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, dental, free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance and potential federal loan forgiveness (PSLF)
· 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
· Great career progression opportunities
· Benefits are available on Day One of Employment
· An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Adult Autism Support Specialist position requirements:
· BA/BS required
· Minimum 2 years direct experience working with adults diagnosed with autism and their families. Understanding of mental health challenges and services is a plus.
· Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills- bi-lingual skills preferred.
· Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required.
· An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day as an Adult Autism Support Specialist.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com