Get Rich in Human Services – Autism Support Broker
Join our teamas an Autism Support Broker at Lifeworks and work as part of the Lifeworks Autism Support Center (ASC) to provide quality supports to individuals diagnosed with Autism and their families.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals and their families, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a group of dedicated professionals who do just that. Receive a signing bonus shortly after joining the team!
As an Autism Support Broker here at Lifeworks, you will focus on providing case management for families eligible for the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) Children’s Autism Waiver Program. Assist the ASC in providing informational resources and community-based activities for families we serve. Previous experience preferred.
· Initiate and maintain contact with each family in the caseload, assessing needs and ensuring follow-through on program requirements.
· Plan, coordinate and help manage the delivery of in-home behavioral services, purchase of goods and other essential services.
· Maintain open lines of communication with DDS Clinical Managers.
· Develop the individual’s person-centered Autism Support Plan and Plan of Care
· Enter and maintain data in a designated consumer database.
· Coordinate monthly meetings with each family on the caseload.
· Report any incidents in a DDS-designated incident management reporting system.
· Assist the Director and staff of the ASC in the planning, development, coordination, management of services and supports to families.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of individuals and facilitate programs.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Occasional travel in the Newton/South Norfolk & Metro-Boston area.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for the Autism Waiver Broker and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
· Health benefits that start day one
· Dental Plan by Delta Dental
· A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
· A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
· 4 weeks of earned time off
· 11 paid holidays
· Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Qualifications and Education
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
· Previous experience working with families and children with autism
· Ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of partners.
· Knowledge of current topics related to individuals with autism.
· Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
· CPR/First Aid certification.
· All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi- state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com