Get Rich in Human Services- Asst. Case Manager- $16.17 / hour
Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later– As an Assistant Case Manager at Lifeworks, you will be a direct support professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a Therapeutic Day Habilitation program receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals participate every day in a vibrant program, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a team of Assistant Case Managers who are dedicated Direct Support Professionals (DSP).
In your role as an Assistant Case Manager, you and your team will work together in our Day Habilitation program providing teaching and training in activities of daily living, self-care skills, educational activities, community interaction and life skills. As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work as a member of our rehabilitation team to assist in delivering care plans, individual and small-group instruction and ensure support for the people we serve.
Assistant Case Manager (Direct Support Professional) benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Salary starting at $16.17 per hour and a $500.00 Signing Bonus for joining our team
- Superior Benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, Dental, Free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance and potential Federal loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Benefits are Available on Day One of Employment
- Position is 37 hours per week, other schedules available
- An Excellent Training Program to Enhance and Support Your Ability to Succeed
Assistant Case Manager position requirements:
- High School Diploma, experience in Human Services, healthcare supports or education, with ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required.
- An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day.
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.17 per hour
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com