Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later- As an Assistant Teacher Counselor here at Lifeworks, you will be a Direct Support Professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential program. You will be working in a beautiful home in a suburban town outside of Boston and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live as independently and as safely as possible in their community, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining our team of Assistant Teacher Counselors who are dedicated Direct Support Professionals (DSP).
In your role as an Assistant Teacher/Counselor you and your team will work together with the people we serve to develop their independence skills, thereby increasing each person’s quality of life. You’ll also provide care and support, teach skills to enhance their abilities and provide advocacy on behalf of those we serve, as well as, build and strengthen their lives.
Assistant Teacher/Counselor (Direct Support Professional) benefits package that includes:
· Excellent Salary with an Hourly Rate of $16.23 and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
· Direct Support Professional (DSP) Positions available in Natick, Westwood & Plainville
· Positions available with variety of Locations and Schedules between 30 & 40 hours per week
· Superior Benefits including excellent health w 75% company contribution, Dental, Free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance, College tuition reimbursement/remission plans
· 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
· Great career progression opportunities
· Benefits are Available on Day One of Employment
· An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Assistant Teacher/Counselor position requirements:
· High School Diploma, experience in Human Services, healthcare supports or education, with ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
· Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required.
· An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org