Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later- As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Lifeworks, you will be a part of a caring and compassionate team supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You will be working in a beautiful home in one of the suburban towns south of Boston, providing nursing support and advocacy for people who truly need your assistance and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals participate every day in a vibrant residential program, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a team of Registered Nurses (RN) who are caring and compassionate.
In your role as a Registered Nurse, you and your team will work together in our residential program, providing medical advice and care. You will work as a member of our nursing team to administer medications and treatments, collaborate with the team to plan for patient care and advocate for the health and wellbeing of the individuals we support.
Registered Nurse (RN) benefits package includes:
· Excellent Competitive Salary, working in small work settings in beautiful suburban homes and a Signing Bonus for joining our team.
· Registered Nurse (RN) Positions available in both Canton and Westwood
· Superior Benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, dental, free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance and potential federal loan forgiveness (PSLF)
· 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
· Great career progression opportunities
· Benefits are Available on Day One of Employment
· An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Registered Nurse (RN) position requirements:
· Associate Degree and MA RN license
· At least one (1) year of relevant nursing experience
· Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
· Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required
· An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day as a Registered Nurse (RN)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com