Get Rich in Human Services – Registered Nurse
Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later– As a Registered Nurse at Lifeworks, you will be supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in residential programs, employment services, and day habilitation.
As a Registered Nurse here at Lifeworks , you will ensure the health and safety of individuals by assessing individuals for specific nursing needs. Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care to individuals in home settings, performing the following duties. Protects and enhances the rights of individuals in program. Complies with all principles of Human Rights, D.P.P.C., and Department of Developmental Services and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
- Will provide supervision, consultation, direction and training to the LPN.
- Will provide preventative health maintenance (blood pressure check, monitoring weight, health and education) and treat any daily health care problems (including first aid and emergency problems).
- Will provide educational training, counseling and physical assistance when necessary to achieve ISP goals, and provides regular in-service training.
- Act as an agency wide resource person to program staff, individuals, families, and care providers regarding health issues and concerns.
- Maintain individual records related to medical and health progress, difficulties, and changes. Audits medications agency wide.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques and MAP regulations.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for Registered Nurse, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school.
- RN Registration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday with flexibility in schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 – $35.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org