Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later- As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Lifeworks in our Adult Family Care (AFC) program, you will be a part of a caring and compassionate team supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping to empower, advocate and provide rich opportunities for individuals, then we’d like to talk with you about joining our Lifeworks, Adult Family Care (AFC) team!
In your role as a Registered Nurse (RN), you will periodically meet with individuals and caregivers in their homes to take vital signs, collect information, perform screenings, and monitor overall health. As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will develop care plans that reflect individual needs, preferences, and abilities, amongst other rewarding responsibilities.
Registered Nurse (RN) benefits package that includes:
· Excellent Competitive Salary with Flexible Schedule- no weekends, no on-call duty and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
· Great career progression opportunities
· An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Registered Nurse (RN) position requirements:
· Associate Degree and MA RN license
· At least one (1) year of relevant nursing experience in a developmental/intellectual disabilities program preferred
· Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
· Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required
· An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day as a Registered Nurse (RN)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org