Get Rich in Human Services – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later– As a LPN at Lifeworks, you will be supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in residential programs, employment services, and day habilitation.
As a LPN here at Lifeworks , you will ensure the health and safety of individuals by assessing individuals for specific nursing needs. Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care to individuals in home settings, performing the following duties. Protects and enhances the rights of individuals in program. Complies with all principles of Human Rights, D.P.P.C., and Department of Developmental Services and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
- Provides preventative health maintenance and treat any daily healthcare problems.
- Provide educational training, counseling, and physical assistance when necessary to achieve ISP goals.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for Registered Nurse, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school.
- Or 6-months to one year related experience and/or training.
- Or a combination of education and experience.
- LPN Registration
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday with flexibility in schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org