Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday with flexibility in schedule
Annual Salary: $79,040
Locations: Canton, MA
Job ID#: 597
Who We Are?
Since 1965, Lifeworks Services Inc. has been a champion for inclusion. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to serve our community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receiving support, and participating in ordinary activities.
As a Registered Nurse at Lifeworks, Inc you will be supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in one of our residential programs.
As a Registered Nurse here at Lifeworks, Inc you will ensure the health and safety of individuals by assessing individuals for specific nursing needs. Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care to individuals in home settings, performing the following duties. Protects and enhances the rights of individuals in the program. Complies with all principles of Human Rights, D.P.P.C., and Department of Developmental Services, and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission regulations as adhered to by Lifeworks.
- Will provide supervision, consultation, direction, and training to the LPN.
- Will provide preventative health maintenance (blood pressure check, monitoring weight, health, and education) and treat any daily health care problems (including first aid and emergency problems).
- Will provide educational training, counseling, and physical assistance when necessary to achieve ISP goals, and provides regular in-service training.
- Act as an agency-wide resource person to program staff, individuals, families, and care providers regarding health issues and concerns.
- Maintain individual records related to medical and health progress, difficulties, and changes. Audits medications agency-wide.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques and MAP regulations.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary for Registered Nurse, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company-paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school.
- RN Registration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Personal Vehicle
- Valid driver’s license (in State of residency) required.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, and driving record check.
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org
Upon offer of employment, the employer will provide COVID-19 testing. The candidate must have a negative test result prior to starting employment.
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination.
Contact our recruiter for more information:
Dorothy Scott, MPA
789 Clapboardtree Street
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org