Lifeworks is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team. We offer a supportive and fun work environment! Our Registered Nurse schedule is Monday – Friday (daytime hours between 10:00am – 6:00pm, with some flexibility as needed). No on-call, weekends or overnights with flexible schedule of 32 to 40 hours per week!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Adult Family Care program in Westwood, MA. As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: periodically meet with individuals and caregivers in their homes to take vital signs, collect information, perform screenings, and monitor overall health; ensure compliance with CARF and Medicaid regulations; maintain up-to-date client and caregiver records; review monthly caregiver documentation; communicate with medical offices and submit applications for LTSS services; perform annual evaluations and develop care plans that reflect individual needs, preferences, and abilities. Must be comfortable working with individuals with disabilities and their families, and communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package on day one of employment !!!
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Exceptional health and dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- 4 weeks of paid time off annually
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Various voluntary benefits through Colonial Life – (Short Term Disability, Additional Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, etc.)
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Current registration with the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- At least one year of experience in a developmental/intellectual disabilities program preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable Vehicle
- Pass a background and driving record check
For more information about Lifeworks or our Registered Nurse position, please visit our website at www.lifeworksarc.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 32 -40 hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@lifeworksarc.org