Job Title: Individual Home Supports Case Manager
Hourly Pay: $20.22
Yearly Salary: $44,000
1. Sunday thru Thursday (10 am-6 pm)
2. Tuesday thru Saturday (10 am-6 pm
Locations: Norwood, MA
Job ID#: 504, 505
If you’re looking for a fun and rewarding career where you can work in the community, and in the office, helping people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, then join our Lifeworks, Inc. team as a community-based case manager
As a full-time case manager, you will assist individuals with tasks such as banking, grocery shopping, budgeting, paying bills, planning vacations, managing healthcare, and taking part in a variety of fun social activities including going out to eat, movies, sporting events, and many other exciting happenings.
In your role as a Case Manager, you and your team will work together with the people we serve to help them live independently in the community. If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live as independently and as safely as possible in their community, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you!
Advocacy – Empowerment – Opportunity
We focus on serving the community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receive support, and participate in ordinary activities.
- 403(B) matching up to a 3% contribution to the retirement plan
- Mileage, meals, and activities reimbursements,
- Excellent Salary
- $2,000 signing bonus, payable after 90 and 120 days.
- Health Insurance with 2 plan choices and up to a 75% employer contribution. Benefits available upon hire!
- Dental, Vision and Short-Term disability insurance is available
- 4.4 weeks of Paid Time Off in your first year of employment
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Job requirements include
- Require a Vehicle and valid Driver’s License in the State of residency.
- A copy of a Covid-19 vaccination of two shots will be required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; related experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
All CASE MANAGER candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, and driving record check.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our recruiter for further information:
789 Clapboardtree Street
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com