Job Title: Teacher /Counselor
Hours: 56 hours per week / Includes 2 Asleep Overnights
(Sharon, MA) –
- Wed (2pm-9am/OVN#1 = 19 hrs), Thursday (2pm-10pm = 8 hrs.), Friday (1pm-9am/OVN#2= 20 hrs.), Sat (9am-6pm = 9 hrs.)
(Canton, MA) –
- Wed (1 pm – 9 am/OVN), Thur (1 pm – 9 pm), Fri (1pm-9am/OVN)
- Sun (12pm-9am/OVN), Mon (1pm-9pm), Tues (1pm-9pm/OVN), Wed (12pm-7pm)
- Sun (9am-1pm), Thurs (12pm-9am/OVN), Fri (1pm-10pm), Sat (11am-9am/OVN)
Yearly Rate: $46,725
Locations: Canton, MA
Job ID#: 216, 217, 218, / Sharon 271
Who We Are?
Since 1965, Lifeworks Services Inc. has been a champion for inclusion. Lifeworks was founded by families who recognized the importance of advocacy and breaking down barriers for people with disabilities to be part of the community.
As an industry leader, Lifeworks continues our commitment to self-determined support, careers with competitive wages, and developing innovative opportunities that enhance everyday lives.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to serve our community and people with disabilities as we live and work together. We envision a community where people with disabilities are more broadly valued, hired by employers, receiving support, and participating in ordinary activities.
As a Teacher/Counselor at Lifeworks, Inc you will be a direct support professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential program. You will be working in a beautiful home in a suburban town outside of Boston and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live as independently and safely as possible in their community, then we’d like to talk with you about joining our team of Teacher/Counselors who are dedicated Direct Support Professionals (DSP).
In your role as a Teacher/Counselor, you and your team will work together with the people we serve to develop their independence skills thereby increasing each person’s quality of life, provide case management, teaching skills to enhance their abilities, and provide advocacy on their behalf, as well as, build and strengthen their lives.
Benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Salary and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
- Direct Support Professional Positions available in Natick, Norwood & other towns
- 30 hour per week Positions available with various schedules- Overnight Hours, 3 Consecutive Days available
- Superior Benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, Dental, Free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance, College tuition reimbursement/remission plans
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
- Benefits are available on Day One of Employment
- An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed.
- BA/BS, experience in Human Services, healthcare supports or education, with the ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required
- An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org
Upon offer of employment, the employer will provide COVID-19 testing. The candidate must receive a negative test result prior to starting employment.
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
Please contact our recruiter for further information:
789 Clapboardtree Street
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com