Get Rich in Human Services – Teacher/Counselor earning up to $50k
Take this opportunity to enrich your life now and Make your Millions Later– As a Teacher/ Counselor at Lifeworks, you will be a direct support professional (DSP) supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential program. You will be working in a beautiful home in one of the suburban towns south of Boston or Natick area and receive a signing bonus shortly after joining our team.
If you are an adaptable, creative and caring person who enjoys working as part of a team helping individuals live as independently and safely as possible in their community, while planning and engaging in some fun and rewarding activities along the way, then we’d like to talk with you about joining a team of Teacher Counselors who are dedicated Direct Support Professionals (DSP).
In your role as a Teacher/Counselor, you and your team will work together with the people we serve to develop their independence skills thereby increasing each person’s quality of life, provide case management, teaching skills to enhance their abilities and provide advocacy on their behalf, as well as, build and strengthen their lives.
Teacher/Counselor (Direct Support Professional) benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Salary with a Range of $36,781 to $50,000 annually dependent on position and a Signing Bonus for joining our team
- Direct Support Professional positions available in variety of Locations and Schedules available from Natick, Norwood and Attleboro
- Superior Benefits including excellent health with 75% company contribution, Dental, Free Long-Term Disability, 1x Life Insurance and potential Federal loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays
- Great career progression opportunities
- Benefits are Available on Day One of Employment
- An excellent training program to enhance and support your ability to succeed
Teacher/Counselor position requirements:
- BA/BS, Human Service or related field, with ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle required
- An interest in enhancing the lives of the people we support each and every day
For a full list of job opportunities or to learn more about Lifeworks, please visit www.lifeworksarc.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,781.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Upon offer of employment, employer will provide COVID-19 testing. Candidate must have a negative test result prior to starting employment.
Employees of Lifeworks are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org