Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Team
- $2,000 staff retention bonus
- 4.4 weeks of paid time off in the first year of employment
- Health insurance with up to 75% employer contribution starting day 1
- 403(B) matching up to 3%
- Dental, vision & short-term disability insurance are available
- Long-term disability insurance & life insurance for free
- Retirement plan
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
Join us at Lifeworks
Lifeworks is a private, not-for-profit agency founded by parents of children with developmental disabilities who had a vision of inclusion and civil justice over 65 years ago. Lifeworks continues to adhere to the same guiding principles today. As a leader in providing exceptional support and diverse services, we encourage people with developmental and intellectual disabilities, including autism, to become more engaged in the life of their community and promote social inclusion.
In looking at employment opportunities with Lifeworks, we offer staff members a variety of positions in our four divisions of service in which you can make a significant contribution to the lives of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Divisions at Lifeworks
Day Habilitation Services
Quality and Community Services
Lifeworks administrative roles include leadership and support positions in accounting, finance, payroll, clerical, human resources, operations, facilities maintenance, and more.