WAYS TO GIVE
MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT TO OUR SPRING APPEAL…
Read our Spring Appeal Letter
Listen to WBZ AM Radio about the Tyler Can! Initiative
There is still time to give to our programs and services through our annual fund! Donate now through our secure online form.
Shopping on Amazon? Please select Lifeworks, Inc. in Westwood as your Amazon Smile charity of choice. All proceeds go toward our programs, thank you for shopping! Each agency or non-profit organization has a unique charity link, ours is: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2512887
You can also purchase items from our online shop that serve two wonderful purposes….to build acceptance & awareness of different abilities- and, to directly support our programs and activities! Some of the items we sell in our shop are designed by parents of persons with disabilities and some are created by the people we serve. Thanks for supporting Lifeworks!
Support Our Annual Fund
Annual Appeal December 2020
Make a tax deductible donation in support of our Annual Fund. The Lifeworks Annual Fund supports all of our programs and services. Monthly donations can be made automatically and you will receive a report of your total giving at the end of the year. These gifts enhance all of the programs that we provide for people with disabilities. To set up a monthly gift, please click here. Lifeworks. We can also be found on Network for Good and Guidestar. We have recently received a Platinum Seal from Guidestar for 2021.
Tribute & Memorial Giving
- Make a bequest of a specific dollar amount, a tangible asset such as real estate, a car, shares of stock or other property Lifeworks. Please contact email@example.com.
- Include Lifeworks in your estate plan.
- In lieu of flowers, you may request that donations be made in memory of a loved one to Lifeworks c/o Development at 789 Clapboardtree St, Westwood, MA 02090.
- Please contact us and we can assist you in leaving a lasting legacy.
Host A Peer To Peer Fundraiser
- Host a peer-to-peer fundraiser online through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Host an event at your home where friends can learn about Lifeworks directly from staff. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contribute to the Forsberg Beautification Program:
The Forsberg Beautification Program (FBP) was created in partnership with the Forsberg family, Lifeworks, Inc., and The Arc of South Norfolk in memory of Jane Forsberg. Jane served as an early President of The Arc of South Norfolk, and dedicated years to The Arc’s Human Rights Committee. She was devoted to ensuring that the support and services we provide for people with disabilities are exceptional. Through that, Jane became a huge proponent of advocacy, community interaction, and cared how things looked, specifically the homes and buildings. With these three components in mind, the fund was created with a desire to support and create a welcoming environment for people of all disabilities.
To contribute to the Forsberg Beautification Program, please click on this link to support FBP with a credit card. If you would like to mail a check, please make your check payable to “Lifeworks” and send to Director of Development, 789 Clapboardtree Street, Westwood, MA 02090. Please note in the memo that you would like this donation to go toward the Forsberg Beautification Projects (FBP) fund. We will notify the family of all donations.
Founded in 2019, the Forsberg Beautification Program has already supported a wreath making program and funded a new stone wall meticulously designed and built by John Murtagh. We’ve started to work on creating raised garden beds and flower boxes at Lifeworks residences. At our Westwood location, the vegetables from our garden are utilized for cooking classes. Your support will help continue and expand our current projects and create new programs/beautification projects for our participants.
- Enhance the properties and homes with plantings for grounds, vegetable gardens, window boxes, holiday decor, etc..
- Create connections through inclusive opportunities for community volunteers.
- Generate new educational programs for people of abilities.
- Enhance program physical spaces.
Jane’s Daughter – Kathy Forsberg
Kathy has been an active participant in Lifeworks’ programs since 1962. Kathy and her housemates have been able to directly benefit from the tomato garden that she helped to plant at her residence, funded by the FBP. She and her housemates were able to tend the garden and cook with the fresh tomatoes. Kathy also enjoys daily walks, Diet Coke, spending time with her housemates, and attending The Arc and Lifeworks’ events.