Social / Recreational Programs
The Social and Recreational Department offers social activities, sports, advocacy and adult education groups.
Please Note: Norwood Bowling will be held at 4:30p-6:00p and there is NO PRACTICE on November 18th.
LIFEWORKS GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Build collaborative partnerships with families, friends, and communities
- Ensure a continuum of person-centered supports and choices
- Advocate for the protection of human and civil rights
- Develop and retain exceptional, supportive staff
- Provide visionary leadership that is actively engaged in defining future standards of supports
- Sustain sound stewardship to advance mission, financial, and organizational integrity
As we get closer to the fall/winter season, we sometimes need to cancel a program because of bad weather! Please remember to call the hotline number to see if a program is delayed or canceled.
Our Adult Day Services Programs offer individually tailored services for a diverse group of adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Our community includes persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, and sensory and mobility impairments. firstname.lastname@example.orgLearn More
Lifeworks provides support to more than 900 families through our Autism Support Center. The family Autism Support Center at Lifeworks helps individuals and families navigate available autism-related services, provides workshops and caregiver training, training for self-advocates, and offers enriching social and recreational activities. email@example.com Autism Support Center: Primarily Serving Families...Learn More
The Adult Autism Support Center provides Information and Referral; Workshops and Training; Social and Recreational Opportunities; Networking; Support; Mentoring Opportunities; and, Flexible Funding Administration for Adults with ASD (no-ID). Click here for more Adult Support Center Information and Service Area. •Information & Referral: We help individuals & families navigate...Learn More